How To Get Rid Of Acne - My Story

If you want to go right to the guide I used without reading my whole success story Click Here ...

I developed acne when I was 15 years old , everyone told me I'd grow out it , which in most cases you do but , It slowly began to get worst over the years and waking up and looking in the mirror just became unbearable . So , I decided to take action at around 18 years old. By this time I had severe acne.

So , I used pretty much every acne product on the shelves , all of them were NOT effective!

I even searched online for homemade acne treatments and found a few , did what they said .

Guess what happened ? IT MADE IT WORSE!

*sigh* Well , as the days and weeks flew by I just gave up hope as I tried every remedy and product that I came across whether it being online or at the store.

I kinda just lived with it , until the urge for change hit me again at age 20 when I was online and saw an advertisement "get rid of acne" in 3 days , Clicked it and read over the site.

Okay okay , to be totally honest with you I clicked on it laughing about how ridiculous it sounded. But, at the same time desperate on finding acne help.

I read over the entire site , did some research on real reviews and came to the conclusion this guide on how to get rid of acne in 3 days might actually work!

I signed up and instantly got the information , I was literally stunned at the how clearly the material was all written out for me and just as advertised ( eh maybe it took about 4-5 days for me) this guide delivered and completely cleared my face.

I am now 22 years old and been acne free for almost 2 years , This guide helped me out so much and I'm thankful for running into it.

Just a little piece of advice , Don't be a fool like me and be mislead by these home remedies and face washing stuff like Clearasil you see at the store because 90% of the time your acne will keep reoccurring or possibly make it worse depending on the sensitivity of your skin !

Click Here To View The Product I used to get rid of my acne...


18 comments:

  1. It's nice to know that there are real remedies that you can find here in the net. It's sad that sometimes we go over through a lot of materials here and we don't know what exactly to read. Another is, even if we find a lot to read and actually read it, we still can't find the 'right' cure for acne. This blog of yours is encouraging, I want to find that site, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this involve alternative medicine? I hope the guide you are writing about can help my sweaty palms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. was very cool site

    http://www.senpaylas.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. have any one successfully tries herbal remedies for acne, I did and got great results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great post. I have wanted to change up the way my social bookmarks show and I think this will probably be a pretty easy route. Thanks for this post. i know by this post how to get rid of ance my my story.credit card processing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Zrii nutrition products are good for acne also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. With a house full teens and pre-teens, acne is a concern. We will try this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The "purging" routine urged by the author of that guide is too extreme IMO, you can make a big difference in your acne by avoiding inflammation causing foods like grains, sugars, and so on. You don't need to go to the extremes this author advises (and it's too hard to stay on forever). Still, a natural approach based on getting the body back into balance is far better than using drugs or devices to treat the symptoms while leaving the disease alone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Below are some tips to avoid or at least reduce the pimples:

    1. Keep you hands off of your face. This is extremely important.

    2. Wash your face gently with warm water and a soft wash cloth 2-3 times a day. Do not use a tough wash cloth.

    3. Customize your cosmetics with your skin type. If you have oily skins, then use cosmetics for oily skin.

    4. Dry our face using a clean fresh towel after bathing or washing the face.

    5. Always wash your face before going to bed so that the skin regenerate well.

    More tips here, Get Rid Of Pimple

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your story. I may try the remedy you used in getting rid of your acne. baby eczema

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice story! Thanks for sharing. now i need to remove dairy products and coffee in my deit.,thank u...thank u..:)


    HOney from acne pictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Acne is a broad term covering blemishes, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. Even though acne is more known to be a problem, amongst teenagers, who are experiencing puberty and experience oiler skin, this condition can strike at any age. While, there are many preventative measures as you can avoid acne, here's, how to get rid of existing acne.
    get rid of acne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Studies have shown acne light therapy appears to be more effective than many other treatments. Costs of acne light therapy devices are reasonably inexpensive considering the cost of over-the-counter treatment products over time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blogs are totally worth gift quantify and liveliness.http://www.treatmentforpimples.org/

    ReplyDelete
  15. All pimples including blackheads, and if you recommend cream... natural cystic acne treatment. What kind of cream should I use? All ideas will be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I honestly have done a lot of research, and I believe that there is actually a huge relationship between the foods that I've eaten and the acne that I had for so long. After going on a good diet and cutting out excess fat, I have been acne free for a year now. homeopathic acne treatments

    ReplyDelete
  17. i found this blog interesting. i read all the comments but how can we forget tretinoin cream which is very useful for acne treatment

    ReplyDelete