Getting rid of acne , Quick remedy that might help !

Okay , I just heard of this homemade acne remedy on how to get rid of acne. So I will explain it too you step-by-step . I have not used it but I've read a few good reviews.

This homemade acne treatment includes baking soda and water.

STEP 1 ) Mix about a 1/2 a cup of baking soda with water until it creates a paste.

STEP 2 ) Apply to face and let sit for 15 minutes.

STEP 3 ) rinse your face , and optionally use a light moisturizer to finish things off.

The baking soda helps dry the excess oil on your face and helps the blemishes heal more quickly. So if your looking for an inexpensive way too help treat your acne , give it a shot.


http://www.chemistryland.com/CHM107Lab/Exp10_pHindicator/Lab/BakingSoda.jpg + http://charuzu.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/glass_of_water.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Great new unheard tactic for me, i will suggest my sister first to try it rather than initially going to dermatologist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are simple tips that could help you get rid of pimples :

    1. The first and foremost tip is to keep your skin clean. You should wash your face at least two times a day. Use glycerin or sorbitol soap.

    2. Keep your hands off of your face. This is extremely important. Unless your hands have just been washed.

    3. Drinking water. Your body is full of toxins that cause pimples. So, when you drink plenty of water, you flush the toxins out.

    4. Eating healthy. Try to avoid eating junk foods and fast foods. It is advisable to quit eating oily, spicy and junk food which can aggravate pimples.

    More tips here, Get Rid Of Pimple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I generally have oilier acne prone skin, but I just got sunburn and my face is flaking, so I need a moisturizer I can pick up at walmart that is non comedogenic and wont cause acne. Thx in advance!!! best acne treatment here

    ReplyDelete